Did you wish you could find more info when you get started with Onsen UI? Now that you’ve got some Onsen 2 experience under your belt, let’s help other developers to learn Onsen 2. By giving back to the developer community, you also have a chance to win a prize!
Feel free to write/talk about Onsen UI anywhere, in any length, language and format. Anything that helps new users start developing with Onsen UI will do!
Stage 1: From September 15th to 30th, 2016
Anything from a basic introductory content to jedi stuff :) Basic topic examples include: “What is Onsen UI?”, “How-to: Simple app with Onsen UI”, “Why I like Onsen UI”, and “3 things you should know about Onsen UI.”
Stage 2: From October 1st to 31st, 2016
We’d love to focus more on intermediate or advanced materials in this stage, something like our blog posts. Show your deep experience of using Onsen UI!
- Send the URL of your published post/article/video via online form by clicking the button on this page.
- You can publish it anywhere - your own blog (if you don’t blog, create one in GitHub pages, Medium or wherever you like), someone else’s blog, tech media, tutorial sites like PluralSight, online course like Udemy, YouTube, etc.
- Multiple submissions are permitted. More chances to win!
- Stage 1: September 15 to September 30, 2016 (US Pacific Time)
- Stage 2: October 1 to October 31, 2016 (US Pacific Time)
Each stage has its own selection of winners. Winners get to choose their prizes from:
- Tokyo tour guided by Onsen UI team (Airfare and accommodation not included)
- Amazon Gift Card (50 USD)
- Onsen UI team T-shirt
- Monaca Gold Plan subscription for 6 months
- Gift box from Monaca X Onsen team
- + You will be recognized and featured in our Community Forum, Blog, Twitter etc.
Winners will be selected by Onsen UI team. Main considerations are overall quality and usefulness of the post/article/video. In addition, the number of social shares (e.g. likes, retweets) you get will be a big plus!